Thema der Veranstaltung:
The Milano Insolvency Conference or How to Survive
- Valuation studies: modelling and valuing a financially
- Distressed Company
- Pursuing Directors' personal liability: a hollow victory or necessary course of action?
- Mitigating the effects of insolvency on contracting parties
- Case Study of a trouble shouter
Vortrag von Klaus Peters:
Case Study: Fire-Fighting by Interim Management
- The CCRO (Chief Cost Reduction Officer) Got Adopted
- Need to Get Radical on Cutting Costs
- M&A Slowdown Supports - Radical Cost Opportunity No. 1
- Top 10 Purchasing Changes
With your presentation at the conference in Milano our company was able to receive valuable information on how to act in complicated times. A well performed lecture with practical relevance. Best regards, Giovanna Pellogrini, Lettucio S.r.l.
Klaus Peters presented new consolidated findings and personal hints around his topics of Interim Management. He was well prepared, likeable and out and out professional. I really enjoyed his lecture. Silvio Pineto, SLA.